Guidelines and Mechanics for Dance Contest
Elimination Round: Jan. 19,26, 2008
02,09,16,23, 2008 at SUNSTAR Mall
Wildcard (Voters' Top 5 Choice): March 23,2008 at SUNSTAR Mall
Grand Finals: March 29, 2008 at SUNSTAR Mall
- All interested contestants must fill up an applicatioin form to qualify
for the said event. The application form is available at the Principal's/Guidance Office or may be downloaded at http://aclcstacruz.tripod.com The application should be endorsed/signed by Principal or Guidance
Counselor and should be personally submitted by the contestant to the Admin Office of Sunstar Mall or ACLC at P. Burgos St.,Sta.
- Open to all 4th year high school students.
- Each group must be composed og between 6-10 members.
- Three (3) to Five (5)contestants per Elimination Round.
- Performance should not exceed more than 7 minutes.
- No restrictions on the type of music.
- Judges decision is FINAL and uncontestable. Criteria for Jugding:
- 30% Choreography
- 30% Timing & Synchronization
- 30% Originality & Technicality
- 10% Costume
- One winner per Elimination Round will be chosen and will be qualified
to the Grands Finals. Other may qualify for the Wildcard Round based on the Voters' Choice.
- One winner will be chosen from the wildcard and will also be qualified
to the Grand Finals.
Note: Maximum of two (2) non-graduating students are allowed to join the group.
For more information, you may visit http://aclcstacruz.tripod.com call 810-ACLC (810-2252), 808-6100, 0920-210-1911, or 0922-853-1232