Guidelines and Mechanics for Singing Contest
Elimination Round: Jan. 19,26, 2008
02,09,16,23, 2008 at SUNSTAR Mall
Wildcard (Voters' Top 5 Choice): March 23,2008 at SUNSTAR Mall
Grand Finals: March 29, 2008 at SUNSTAR Mall
- Male or Female
- 4th year high school
- All interested contestants must fill up an applicatioin form to qualify
for the said event. The application form is available at the Principal's/Guidance Office or may be downloaded at http://aclcstacruz.tripod.com The application should be endorsed/signed by Principal or Guidance
Counselor and should be personally submitted by the contestant to the Admin Office of Sunstar Mall or ACLC at P. Burgos St.,Sta.
- Three (3) to Five (5)contestants per Elimination Round.
- Judges' decision is Final. Contestants will be judged according to
the following criteria:
- 50% Voice Quality
- 20% Interpretation
- 20% Pronunciation & Diction
- 10% Costume
- One winner per Elimination Round will be chosen and will be qualified
to the Grands Finals. Other may be qualify for the Wildcard Round based on the Voters' Choice.
- One winner will be chosen from the wildcard and will also be qualified
to the Grand Finals.
For more information, you may visit http://aclcstacruz.tripod.com call 810-ACLC (810-2252), 808-6100, 0920-210-1911, or 0922-853-1232